Ambient Thermometer for '99 Ranger

When I got my Ranger, the thermometer was not available, and I'd like to get one installed on the beast.

I like the display without the probe sticking out above the mirror, or being visible, but I don't know where to get one. And I really don't want one that is not accurate - so I am looking for some help as to where I might find one.

Any help?

H.

Reply to
Rowbotth

JC Whitney has one that mounts in the door jam that has worked for me. It is accurate and not visible. Hope this helps.

Reply to
ihcnut via CarKB.com