`99 Ranger XLT Clock

Hi All,

I bought a `99 Ranger XLT with the CD/Cassette/Radio/Clock Combo.

Does anyone know the recipe to toggle the time when it changes.

I may have to go buy a manual. I was just hoping one of you all would know.

I already tried moving the time with my fingers like I do my kitchen clock but that don't work. And my cell charges are out of this world because of constantly calling for the correct time.

Please help! :)

Thanks, Ron

Reply to
Mr K

IIRC, press the clock button on the radio, seek and scan buttons change hours/minutes. John Cairns

Reply to
John Cairns

You should be able to download a manual free of charge from the main Ford website. I downloaded a couple manuals for my 99 F150 from there. PDF format.

Reply to
ceg

Thanks!

For some reason I was momentarily hitting the clock button thinking that it would go into a mode. I didn't think of holding it down while hitting other buttons.

Done Did It......Thanks, Ron

Reply to
Mr K

I was gonna post exactly the same advice (I have same year, same trim, same radio), but glad to see someone already did and it worked.

even if I didn't know, I would have been happy to go look it up for ya :-) but if you need to know anything else lemme know. FYI, you can always search out a manual on eBay or something since it would be cheaper than getting one from a dealer. they're never that great, but good to have one handy for little things like that.

I'm amazed carmakers actually don't make clocks that automatically adjust (like computers) or at least have a button for daylight savings time. maybe I'm just jaded because I'm a computer guy not a car guy, but hey they both have their +'s and -'s.

bri

Reply to
bri719

You can freely download any number of owner manuals from the main Ford website. They're in PDF format.

Reply to
ceg