Flex-a-lite pusher fans

Does anyone have any experience with Flex-a-lite pusher fans. I would like to use it as an auxiliary pusher fan.

I have a 1971 F250 4x2 with a 360 cid engine and a c6 tranny and after market AC. The main cooling fan is the stock five blade 19 inch fan.

I have problems with the engine heating up in stop and go traffic when the ac is turned on. The radiator is a 3 core and is new. All of the hoses are new and the water pump is new. With the AC turned off and at high speed, the engine temperature is just fine.

I ran across the flex-a-lite web site

and they suggest using an electric auxiliary pusher fan. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of setup?

-David

Reply to
David Glaser