Good deals on new PU's?

I am considering buying a new F150 or maybe a Ranger. Any advise on on especially good deals?

Thank you.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Starr

Buy it the last 3-4 days of the month. All the dealerships are trying to beat last months sales then. Also if rebates are still in effect you can't beat those deals.

Reply to
Scott

Most dealers end their accounting months on the third week of the month for just that reason.

Now, however, is the time to buy a 2003.

Plasyd

Reply to
Plasyd

I'd lean towards the half ton. The Ranger is a toy and will be of little resale value. For about the same money- you can get the comfort, additional load carrying, better towing of the half ton. YMMV

Reply to
John Noble

This is especially true of the F-150 since an all new model will be here for 04.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

If you do go with the F150 (I recommend it also) check out the STX package. It is a very good value.

ddtisme

Reply to
ddtisme