swap

I have an 81 Ford 1\2 ton p/u,6 cyl.,4 sp. How difficult is it to put in a f.i. 302 & automatic from a mid~80's Lincoln? Thanks

Reply to
Kingman Wylie

with enough time and money, anything is possible...........

Reply to
TranSurgeon

It would be MUCH cheaper to sell/part both vehicles and purchase am 81 1/2 ton WITH a 5.0 or 351 already in from the factory.

Reply to

My brother tried something similar with an '86 F150. It was a PITA and then he didn't even finish it before he sold it. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.