Tires for Ranger? Wild Country XTX?

For my 99 ranger with P265/75R15, I am not able to get Michelins. They do not make this size and the local dealer won't go with a "close Fit".) They do offer the Bridgestones and also a Wild Country tire,which has the same warranty and a similar tread patter to the Bridgestone.

This is new to me. Does anyone have any experience with these tires? Good, bad, or indifferent?

They are supposed to be big with Les Schwab, so I'm hoping some of the folks south of the 49th might have some experience with these tires.

Thanks for any help.

H.

Reply to
Rowbotth

Go with the Bridgstone REVO's. Best tire out there. Second best in my research would be the Yokohama Geolander AT PLus.

Reply to
No One