New 5 speed tourque-shift automatic transmission problems

Has anyone had any trouble with the new ford trans? I have a 2005 f350 4x4 superduty, and the trans is shuttering like crazy, and wont
go into reverse. The bad part, the truck has 1,345 miles on it. Dealer says they havent seen many problems with these. I had to laugh, because in sept 04 the same thing happened to my 04 e350 with 21,000 miles! Anyone else had these troubles?
I just had my 2004 F150 Heritage with 4.2L V6 transmission fail. They said it got water into it somehow so ITS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. The truck has only 5,000 miles on it. I'm sure it doesn't have the same as your huge F350 SD.
in message

http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-speed-tourque-shift-automatic-transmission-problems-ftopict104843.html