Trailer Hitch Cover

My daughter backed into my trailer hitch and broke the plastic cover. It said "Ford" and has a light inside.

Anyone know where I can buy another one of these on-line?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michael

Try these:

Do a Google search for "trailer hitch cover"

Reply to
Joe S.

Also -- do a Google search for "lighted trailer hitch cover." I found several places that sell them but most of them are college sports related -- I did not spend a lot of time looking and you may find what you want with that search.

Reply to
Joe S.

Maybe this is it?

Or this:

Joe S.

I've seen those a lot of places, even Wal-Mart. I'd check both them and one of the parts chains, like Advance Auto's

or

CJB

Reply to
CJB

Thanks for the help, guys. I appreciate it.

Mike

Reply to
Michael

I have seen them at autozones, advanced auto, jc whitney, and even wallmart!

Happy Truckin' BM

Reply to
BM

I found my backlit Excursion one on Ebay for a very good price

Reply to
Rob R.