02 Envoy wandering mirror problem

I have a 02 GMC Envoy, whenever you select driver 1 or driver 2 the driver's mirror doesn't want to hold its memory setting. It is always in farther than it should. I have tried several things and no go. Anyone
else having this problem?? Also is there any fixes for it ?? I am just out of my mileage for warranty too, anyone know if this has been a recall? I thought I read there was a tech bulletian out for it. Any suggestions?? Thanks! Clint
That's a known issue, and there is a TSB on it:
2002 GMC Truck Envoy 4WD L6-242 4.2L VIN S SFI
Rearview Mirrors (Outside) - Uncommanded Movement
File In Section: 08 - Body and Accessories Bulletin No.: 02-08-64-008 Date: April, 2002 TECHNICAL Subject: Uncommanded Movement of Outside Rearview Mirrors (Replace Mirror Actuator)
Models: 2002 Chevrolet and GMC S/T Utility Models (TrailBlazer, Envoy) 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada with Memory Mirrors (RPO D25)
Condition: Some customers may comment that the outside rearview memory mirrors (RPO D25) may wander or may not go back to a previously set position. This condition may affect both mirrors or only the left or only the right mirror.
Cause: This condition may be caused by system interaction between the outside rearview mirror(s) and the Driver Door Module and/or the Passenger Door Module.
Correction: Replace the power mirror actuator(s) on the affected mirror(s) using the following procedure:
Maybe when its parked some kids are pushing on the glass and getting it out of sync with the gears. I pushed one by accident on a dealer lot & it moved about 5 clicks. Not sure if its moving on a gear or what.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~279, 000 miles_~_~_