1) Disable DRL's
2) Disable auto headlights
3) get the radio to turn off and on with the key
also, are there any differences in any of the above procedures between
'02 and newer versions? (I'm driving an '02 for now because my new
company car is taking longer than expected to arrive.)
Since this is a leased vehicle, all mods must be easily reversible.
PS - more annoying stuff I don't like about the car...
1) unlike EVERY other car I've ever owned, the doors don't unlock when
you close them, if you accidentally hit the lock button the doors are
LOCKED. (yeah, I found that out the hard way, after having it for
maybe 6 hours. Haven't locked myself out of a car in... well, ever I
2) Who thought it was a good idea to put a 3400 under the hood of a
3) A/C is wimpy. I hope that that is a symptom of age/abuse and not
reflective of how it's designed. It was about 95 out today and I had
to keep the fan on '5' to be reasonably comfortable - I would have
preferred it cooler in the car.
4) Glovebox is laughably small. (and did not contain owner's manual,
but that's not the car's fault. Unless the manual is too big for the