1985 Cadillac 4.1L no start

I'm working on a 1985 Cadillac 4.1L engine that has no spark. I worked on one of these a few years ago and never got to the bottom of why it wouldnt start.
I replaced the coil, module, I think even the destributor, but still no spark, it would run for awhile but would break down. Thanks for any help.
Mike Doyle

Mike, the first thing to do is to use the diagnostic program in the computer to find trouble codes. Enter the diagnostics thusly:
Ignition key ON>on the climate control panel(CCP) depress the OFF & WARMER buttons simultaneously and hold until "..." appears>then "88" will be displayed which indicates the beginning of the diagnostic readout>the first pass of the program will be the "E" codes which willbe displayed on the Fuel Data Center, second pass will be the "F" codes. Write down the codes, then turn the ignition OFF.
Post both the E codes/F codes
Dave S(Texas)