1997 Buick Lesabre water pump

while replacing my water pump, I noticed that the steering pump wheel is blocking one of the bolt. Could anybody help me or give a hint on how to remove
this steering pump wheel. I tried loosening the bolt at the center of the wheel, but it is too tight. Also, is it counter-clockwise to loosen this bolt? Thanks a lot.
"judo123boy" wrote

blocking one of the bolt. Could anybody help me or give a hint on how to remove this steering pump wheel. I tried loosening the bolt at the center of the wheel, but it is too tight. Also, is it counter-clockwise to loosen this bolt?
The power steering pump pulley is pressed on to the shaft, there is no bolt holding it in. What you need to do is to remove the two bolts that hold the ps pump body to the engine block. You can access the two bolts thru the holes in the pulley. That will allow the pump to move off to one side so that you can get that last water pump bolt off.
Ian