Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 1999 Chevy Venture: fuse panel (opening)
May 30, 2007, 10:34 am
rate this thread
1999 Chevy Venture LS:
There is a fuse panel on teh side of the glove box compartmment
accessible by swinging open the passenger door. I am looking at it
and want to open it. There are no latch mechanism like that u have on
the glove box compartment. But it appears the plastic door to the
fuse panel is held in place by friction? So to open it I just have to
yank it hard right? This wont' break anything right? TIA
Re: 1999 Chevy Venture: fuse panel (opening)
We don't have our van anymore, but my memory is that you just give a tug
and that there were plastic nibs holding the thing in. Look carefully
and you should be able to figure it out. There isn't a formal latch and
hinge mechanicsm like a glove box has.
- » GM help site as defective as the switches, feds say
- — Newest thread in » General Motors Forum
- » Re: I heard the dinosaurs never made it to Noah's Ark. Why?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Toyota Forum