2002 GMC Envoy front suspension / ground clearance

My 2002 Envoy sits down in the front several inches lower than the back. Is there any way to adjust something under the front end to level the truck? I tightened the torsion bar on my Explorer once to lift the
front a little but I don't see any torsion bars under the Envoy. I drive some back roads that are so full of holes that they cause the front of the Envoy to "bottom out" and strike the ground. I like the Envoy other than this.