2005 GMC Sierra

The strength, durability and refinement of the 2004 GMC Sierra reflect over 100 years of pure truck experience. At GMC, we know that you cant find the right
truck for your personal and professional needs if you dont have a wide range of choices. Thats why Sierra offers an exceptional variety of models. Whether youre looking for 2WD or 4WD, Regular, Extended or Crew Cab, 3 box lengths, Sierra has the right truck for you.
The 2005 GMC Sierra's more reviews and features at www.gilroyauto.com
People from the Big three always amaze me. You are behind the times always playing catch-up. Get with the Show, nobody is buying your gas guzzling , Suv, 4x4, etc. etc. There are hundreds of thousands of trucks sitting on lots all over NA. Off shore vehicle manufacturers are kicking butt, get used to it.
Rey
Your are correct when you say light truck sales were down for 2005, but you are wrong when you say nobody is buying them. Light truck sales, with includes SUVs, total nearly half of all new vehicle sales in the US in 2005. Down from nearly 54% in 2004. As to imports their truck and SUV sales are down as well but they never sold many light trucks to begin with. GM or Ford alone sell far more trucks in a month than Toyota, the number one import brand, sells trucks in a year. GM and Ford combined, sell more trucks than all of the import brands sell cars AND trucks in a year as well. You would be better served and look less foolish by doing a bit of research before you choose to comment on a subject of which you obviously have little or no knowledge.
mike

Real men don't drive trucks with sissified daytime lights.
And they drive Ford trucks, not GMC trucks. ;)
mike hunt

If the only criteria, *all* other brands fit the bill.
Ford sells more trucks than any other brand and the F150 is the best selling vehicle in the US, and has been for nearly 30 years. ;)
mike hunt

I have heard some good things about the latest F-150. Seems Ford does what ever it takes to hold hat sales position. I haven't driven a Ford product in years though.