1993 GMC Sierra

Can anyone tell me the firing order for a 1993 GMC Sierra? I need an answer ASAP, please. Thanks.

Reply to
pocket

Not until you reveal the engine size.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

They may have put more than one kind of engine in that vehicle! Different engines may have different firing orders!

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

V-8 - 1500. Thanks.

Reply to
pocket

V-8 1500. Thanks

Reply to
pocket

"pocket" wrote in news:1157313916.509748.304640 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

what size engine do you have? 1500 is just the model name which means 'half ton', the amount the truck can carry in its bed. I think there are 2 engine sizes for that model -- 305? 350 (5.7)?

Reply to
grappletech
1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3
Reply to
Eightupman
"

not for the new V-8's

1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3 is one of the new orders.
Reply to
Eightupman

Hey, Eightupman, just to be sure, I checked Mitchell On Demand, which verified that the first answer I gave was correct. It showed that same firing order--1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2-- for 93, 94, and 95 and for 5.0, 5.7, and 7.4 liter engines. All for C-1500 GMC's, half-tons since OP said nothing special about any special application he might have. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Hey, pocket, just to be sure, I checked Mitchell On Demand, which verified that the first answer I gave was correct. It showed that same firing order--1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2-- for 93, 94, and 95 and for 5.0, 5.7, and 7.4 liter engines. All for half-tons since you said nothing about any special application you might have. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

"Eightupman" wrote

Right, but a 1993 truck isn't going to have the "new" engines in it.

Sdlomi had it right with the good old 18436572 firing order.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

my apologies to both...I should have read "1993" a little better :-) My brain automagically read 2003...

Reply to
Eightupman