'90 Beretta

Hi all! Got a '90 Beretta 3.1 PFI that after starting and running, it will quit and will not restart. The engine will run for @2 seconds on the
restart.Then shuts down, like you turned the igniton off ! Doing the normal troubleshooting shows no engine codes...I have spark at all 6 spark plugs and the fuel pressure is at 40 psi. Letting the car sit overnite does NOT help. It still won't restart...
Here again..... I have spark... I have fuel...... By passed the fuel pump relay....no help!
This is driving me crazy.....If anyone has a helpful advice, It would be appreciated..
T.
I would check the ignition control module sounds like it might be bad.
I took the Ign. module off and had it tested...all checks were good.....I'm beginning to think it might be a CPS.
That would of been my second guess. Do you have a scanner that you can watch the data with?
seconds on the

was the crank sensor.