beretta engine swap

hey,

I am posting this for a friend with no internet. I was wondering what is necessary to swap the 2.8 motor from the 89 chev corsica into a 90 Beretta that had a 3.1 motor?? also is there anywere online where I could get wiring diagrams for either of these motors??

thanks for any help

viper

Reply to
viper

Really other then some sensors, it is a stright swap. The 2.8, 3.1, &

3.4 are all in the same engine family. The 89 2.8 and 90 3.1 look the same execpt for the upper intake manifold which is cast with 3.1 instead of 2.8.

You friend just needs to change the sensors over from the 3.1 to the

2.8, and use the mounts off of the 3.1. No need for any wiring work at all. Charles
Reply to
Charles Bendig

cool, thanks for the help Charles, much appreaciated...

viper

Reply to
viper