90's style body swap onto an 80's frame

I was wondering wat the dificulty factor will be to put a 90's style gmc body onto an 80's style frame?

With enough of the right tools, time and money, nothing is difficult.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Mike Marlow wrote:

will everything like the body mounts and tht stuff line up or will the cab mounts have to b re done? or wat other stuff needs to be dont to make it work?

T-Lane via CarKB.com wrote:

That will depend on what the two vehicles are. I would doubt that many of the mounts will line up without work. You will likely have a LOT of work ahead of you.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Who could answer your questions? You haven't said what each of the vehicles are or anything else that would make it possible to even try to answer your question. Frankly, one would have to wonder why bother?