93 Riviera -- Suspect Injector problem -- need diagnostic advice

I have a 93 Riviera. Several weeks ago, intermitantly, the engine run like it had a bad plug. I replaced the plugs but discovered Cylinder

6 was not firing. I check the spark, change the plug wire, changed the plug again, still no fire on 6. Car has 97k on it. I do not have compression testor, so I have to guess as to the problem. Since it only has 97k and has been well cared for, I suspect an injector problem. Are there any tests other then replacing it and see if that fixes it? Thank you. Van
Reply to
vga

Sure. Swap the injector from the non-working cylinder with a injector from a working cylinder. If the dead cylinder follows the injector you found your problem.

Reply to
Mike

Could be a bad coil pack.

Reply to