93 Riviera -- Suspect Injector problem -- need diagnostic advice

I have a 93 Riviera. Several weeks ago, intermitantly, the engine run like it had a bad plug. I replaced the plugs but discovered Cylinder 6 was not firing. I check the spark, change the plug wire, changed
the plug again, still no fire on 6. Car has 97k on it. I do not have compression testor, so I have to guess as to the problem. Since it only has 97k and has been well cared for, I suspect an injector problem. Are there any tests other then replacing it and see if that fixes it? Thank you. Van

Sure. Swap the injector from the non-working cylinder with a injector from a working cylinder. If the dead cylinder follows the injector you found your problem.

Could be a bad coil pack.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net