95 Cavalier leaking gas just ahead of rear left wheel

95 Cavalier leaking gas just ahead of rear left wheel
Hi all
The car had a new gas tank installed about a year ago and now we have this leak. Hard to see last night but there appeared to be about 4
lines running along behind the rocker panels and the leak appears to originate from the group of lines as they go in and around the rear fender well. They are all rusted.
Anyway that's what it looks like. I just wanted to know how serious a repair bill I am looking at and what the repair might involve. In the old days I might have been able to do an at home job but that's out of the question now.
Thanks
Bill
I believe if there is just a spot leak, a length of fuel hose can be spliced into the line to repair the damaged portion. However, if the line is in bad condition overall, a more extensive repair would probably be wise to prevent it from springing another leak elsewhere.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Thanks Bob

have