95 Regal ignition key hard to turn during cold weather

In my 95 Regal, when it's cold out, sometimes can't turn the ignition key to start the car.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Assuming the lock lube isn't frozen, the key could be off a bit. I've had duplicate keys that needed a little filing, try another key, one that works well when warm.