Tricky door locks in 95 Regal

After using the automatic lock in my 95 Regal, I found once that I could not turn either door key to open the car. Eventually opened it, but I don't remember how. Now I always lock three doors manually froom the inside and the last one with the key. Naturally, at the dealership, everything was ok. [Just like at the doctor.......}

Reply to
LaVirtuosa

Is there a question here?

Reply to