96 Potiac Transport Oil Leak

Hello i have a Transport Van., I have this small leak that coming from under the van. If anyone no of this being a problem for these van (Lumina APV, Transport, Olds Sillouette) the van only has bout 92km on it.
thanxs
Put some clean, white paper under car, later, hold paper to light, and try to determine what fluid is leaking. Engine oil is almost always black, transmission fluid red, coolant green or pink, power steering fluid brown, and brake fluid has an almost sticky [ non lubricant ] feel. When you know what fluid is leaking, half your problems are over.
Does your local car wash have a steam gun ? Due to enviromental issues, you may not want to wash undersides of car on your own properety. Washing down under car components is a great help, as leaks get blown tailward by forward motion.
Which engine does it have?

under
I had a timing chain gasket leak. Sounds like the same location. I think it cost about $200 to have it fixed. It leaked for a few years, on;y spotting. Once it started puddling I had to get it fixed.

under