98 Chev Cavalier, tension pully

My alternators bearings went then my fan belt snaped on my 98 Chev Cavalier , changed everything but i kinda screwed up. When i applying pressure to the tension pully some of the items fell of the side coming from the
tension pully. Their are 3 items..steel round circle, plastic cirle and a wire...i've put the wire and plastic back in place but how do i put the steel thing back on its place???? do i need any special lude or glue??? any help?? thanks in advance!!
Shanise25 wrote:

You need a new tensioner assembly. Don't bother trying to put the thing back together.
Ian
Thanks Shiden, how hard is it to put the assembly on? or should i take to a garage?
Shanise25 wrote:

Which engine does it have? 2.2 (pushrod) or 2.4 (DOHC)?
Ian
2.2 pushrod
You should just be able to take out the 2 or 3 bolts holding the tensioner on and bolt on the new one.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Thanks Shiden, how hard is it to put the assembly on? or should i take to a garage?