2004 Chev Cavalier wheel bearing/hub

I have a 2004 Cavalier, needs the right wheel bearing replaced so my brother and I decided to do it ourselves. He has a 1997 Cavalier that?s been sitting in the backyard for a while but had both front bearings/hubs replaced just a few months ago before the engine blew. The question is, if we took them off the 97, will they fit the 04? I doubted it so I wanted to find out for sure.

Any input is great.

Glenn

Reply to
repairerglenn

The Autozone site lists the same front hub for each of these cars. I assumed the most popular engine (listed), so if you have something unusual, check into this site or the NAPA site and cross reference the parts.

Reply to
HLS