S10 Shock recommend

I have a 1994 S10, long bed, 2.2L, 2WD I installed Gabriel "Sensing Shocks" 2 years ago. They no longer make this shock anymore. My truck rides like a boat. Does anyone have a recommendation for a great shocks for my S10?

Thank you.

Reply to
Vito Cavallo

I have a 1994 S10, long bed, 2.2L, 2WD I installed Gabriel "Sensing Shocks" 2 years ago. They no longer make this shock anymore. My truck rides like a boat. Does anyone have a recommendation for a great shocks for my S10?

Thank you.

Reply to
Vito Cavallo

If KYB makes shocks for your application I can recommend them without hesitation. I've used KYB on several vehicles and am very happy with the performance, reliability and overall quality. Like most Japanese companies, they seem to pay attention to details.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Monroe Sensi-Trac Shocks. I have used them on vehicle that I Drift. I have also used them on Luxury cars with much kudos' from the owners. Good amount of dampening, yet not spongy.

Yet If you like your Truck to ride like a Truck, then Rancho Shocks are the ticket. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig