99 Bonneville foglights

Both fog lights went out at the same time on my '99 Bonneville. I checked the fuse, it was fine. I need to check the lamps but doubt both died at the same time, but you never know. I leave them on all the time
so I doubt the fog light switch is bad, I might check that if I fnd no power at the socket.
What next is the most likly to fail that would kill the foglights?
1. Foglight Switch 2. Bulbs 3. Socket 4. Wires 5. Fuse 6. Ground ( ? )
Well you've eliminated it being # 5. You doubt its # 1 and 2. Check # 3, 4 & 6.
Hmmm, Continuous burning of bulbs since 1999?
Nah - a bulb couldn't of burned out being lit everyday for the last 6 years.
Good Luck.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 833 miles_~_~_

Shoot I see a half dozen nearly brand new cars with only one amber DRL lit every day!
No, both bulbs went out at the exact same time.