Break Light problem for Venture

I have a problem and need help from Auto gurus. In my 2002 venture the both break light don't work. I have checked and replaced all the bulbs. The strange part is that all 4 bulbs work, but when I press the break
the break light don't. I have all correct bulbs. Please suggest what to do.
Sunny

The word is BRAKE.
I assume you mean that all four bulbs test okay. If that is true, then use a tester, either a test light or a voltmeter, and go to the brake light switch. Have someone press the brake pedal while you check at the switch to see if you get voltage.
If you don't get voltage, move back from the switch toward the battery and check for broken wires, blown fusible links, fuses, etc. It would be best if you had a schematic to help you find the failure.
If you do get voltage, then there is a bad connection or broken wire between the brake light switch and your brake lamps. There is no simple way. You will just have to trace it out until you find it.

As well - look for a corroded or broken ground.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net