Buick LaCrosse Questions

Hello,
Have a '97 Le Sabre. Have been more or less satisfied with it.
The major annoyance was that I had to replace a few corroded and rusted out
brake lines that were badly leaking after only about 60K miles. Car was always garaged. No reason for this. They probably went to a cheaper steel, or...? Really bothers me, to say nothing about the safety implications.
Just curious: has this been a problem for them in this model year ?
Anyway, thinking of getting a 2009 LaCrosse. The 2008 looks a bit smaller than my LeSabre.
Anyone have any opinions or comments regarding the reliability of the LaCrosse, e.g., in 2008, etc. ?
Would be most appreciative.
BTW: are there any Buick specific forums or groups ? Can't seem to find any.
Thanks, Bob

There is a Buick club which I can find for you if you cant locate it. We had a 98 Buick and it had none of the corrosion problems you mentioned.
I have heard nothing about the Lacrosse, one way or the other. Have heard discontent about the Lucerne re dash gauges and lights.
Same issues here in winter salt land in upstate NY.

Typical of all GM products that are used in the salt belt.

Reliability of a current model year car??