Buick Questions

Buick Questions - 1992 Roadmaster Limited 350 TBI

1.) Idler Pulley for serpentine belt seems to drag when turned by hand. Brand new pulleys at the auto parts dealer all feel the same.

Shouldn't this pulley spin freely like a ball bearing unit or is some resistance normal?

2.) Radiator needs replacement but I can not find the OEM unit. Rockauto and PartsAmerica both describe the brass/copper OEM unit (GO/DAN 432239) on their web sites but if you order it they substitute a plastic and aluminum unit with a different part number.

Does anyone know where I can buy the OEM radiator?

Thanks for the help.

Wendy & John. ___________________________________________

Reply to
Wendy & John

If a bearing spins freely, it has no grease in it, or very little left. Some of the larger roller bearings are actually quite hard to turn by hand.

What does the dealership say?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie