Cavalier AC Question

Have a 94 Cavalier 4-cyl - What exit air temperature at the dashboard vents can I expect under proper operating conditions? I am measuring about 45degF now and it does not seem cool enough.
TIA Bob
This it is if all conditions are good, no leaks, condenser in good codition, Evaporator good and so on.
Normal discharge temperature is typically at least 7C (20F) cooler than the ambient temperature.