classic aluminum V6 parts

I need some parts for the old aluminum GM V6 that was used in the Buicks in he late 1980s I think.
Thanks,
R Jones

On Mar 12, 6:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com wrote:

You are probably talking about the cylinder head? As I remember the engine block was still cast iron. Which V6? There was several 2.8L 3.1L and of course 3.8L

They actually did make an aluminum block V6 in the 60's. To work on the innards of the engine, you were supposed to hold the block in a special jig. If you just left the block on the workbench or the shop floor, the parts might well not go back into it....