GM Ignition Lock Cylinder Removal - PassKey III

Has anyone removed the Ignition Lock Cylinder from a 2000-03 Grand Prix?
I have a bad PassKey III module that wraps around the lock housing. There are three metal pegs coming off the lock cylinder face that will
not allow the PassKey III vehical theft deterrent module to slide off without removing the cylinder first.
If I can get this thing out of the housing, the job shouldn't be too bad. There is a lubrication hole on the top of the housing, but there does not appear to be any release pin inside. I have also removed the key-in sensor micro-switch but i don't see anything in there either.
Are there any locksmiths or techs that have replaced a PassKey III decoder module out there?
Thanks, Mike
Thanks to Steve...
Remove the "key-in" micro-switch with a 1/4 counter clockwise turn, then lift out. Insert a small screwdriver into lubricant hole on top while turning key to the Start position will allow the ignition lock cylinder to pop. Using a pair of screwdrivers inserted into the cylinder housing, I was able to position the internal mechanism back to the off/lock position. Positioning back to Run position is required to reinsert the cylinder into the cylinder housing.
-Mike