Ignition Lock Cylinder removal?

I need to remove the ignition lock cylinder on my 1988 Aries. Can anyone out there tell me what's involved with doing this? Is there some trick to it, or do I have to take the steering wheel off and remove all the innards?

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
jmcgill

Remove steering wheel, dig from there. Have an FSM handy, and it's not a bad idea to take photos as you go.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Steering wheel has to come off, lock plate has to come off, turn signal switch has to come out a ways...

Reply to
aarcuda69062