Grand-Am Ecotec

Hi
I'm thinking of getting myself a second hand Grand-Am with the Ecotec engine. What year(s) did the car come with this engine? Anything I should watch for?
Thanks
Dan

01-current I believe, good motor though, nothing that I can think of off hand that is wrong with it.
Paradox wrote:

Actually '02 was the first year for the Ecotec on Grand AMs. And it is a good engine, been in use for quite a while in Saturns.
--
e-mail address fudged to thwart spammers.
Transpose the c's and a's in my address in order to reply.