HEI Coil Arcing

I replaced the old coil which was burnt smelled awful. Now the new coil is acring at the three wires. So I tried another coil same problem. Please Help! IS it possilby loose plug wires or a bad plug. Or is the
cap cracked
I had a similar problem with my 93 Blazer, I found 2 openplug wires, replaced all wire with new Delco, arcing stopped, ( The high voltage was looking for a ground)