If you were leasing a GM Product would you try to get rid of it now?

I keep thinking I should. The local dealer where I used to go for service is closed, the brand is going away next year, I'm guessing the Pontiac racing program I thought I was supporting via "Win on Sunday /
buy on Monday" is going away...
Why? You don't own it, the leasing agent does.

you want to get stuck with all the inflated fees when the lease is up ?

you want to get stuck with all the inflated fees when the lease is up ?
And how would he get stuck with any inflated fees?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

who decides what repairs are necessary ? how is "normal wear and tear" defined ? what is the difference between that and "excessive"? does the fine print address that ?
who decides what repairs are necessary ? how is "normal wear and tear" defined ? what is the difference between that and "excessive"? does the fine print address that ?
Have you ever leased a car? Those are foolish questions.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net
who decides what repairs are necessary ? how is "normal wear and tear" defined ? what is the difference between that and "excessive"? does the fine print address that ? ========================================================I see you have leased exactly zero new cars in your life. Quit listening to Fox News, and get some facts.
"Normal" were means things like tires, shocks etc wearing out, however running on worn-out brakes and destroying the rotors or bending a fender is not "normal."
Actually when I was in retail I leased thousands of cars and trucks to our customers. LOL
@u10g2000vbd.googlegroups.com...

One can not sell any vehicle they do not own, period, with or without fees. He has no idea what he is talking about

Do you like the vehicle? Just because the dealer you leased the vehicle from is closed, doesn't mean any other GM dealer can't do the work, should it require any. Pontiac may be going away, but the parts will still be around for many years to come.