More theftlock help needed

Hey guys, I also had to change the battery in my truck. I used the steps from earlier posts and got the numbers 482 486. I have a 1999 S-10 ZR-2. Can
anybody get my code? Thanks for any help you can give me. HOOTIE
You need to take these numbers to a GM dealer. They have a number they can call that will translate this into your four digit radio code.

Try 0486
Enjoy!
Thanks for the numbers Fastload, it sure beats paying someone or having to go to the dealer to get them. I bought the truck used from a dealer and I didn't think to get the code. I wonder if the security number can be derived using an equation involving the numbers that the radio displays; or maybe its just random numbers.

Did it worked?