NO HEAT! Blower and vacuum works

Hi All!
I have a 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. So i have no heat.
The blower motor works. The cold air flows from the defrost outlet.
The vacuum system looks like good.
When I change A/C and heat position, the mode door open and close. Both hoses from the heater core is hot. Heater water valve is good.
It is interesting the air only flows from the defrost intake bottom of the windshield and to the legs. No air comes from other intakes? Why?? Only cold air flows to the car...:-((
What is the problem? Any idea?
Just one think yet! The vacuum line from the heater water valve is cracked. The previous owner of the car was closed it by a screw! Is it good?
WHAT?!!!

This is at least the third time you have posted about this same problem. Dec 22 I offered to help and asked that you perform a simple test and post the results.....but you didn't bother to do it, so..........
Dave S(Texas)