Olds rocket 350

I am looking for a 350 rocket V-8 that will fit a 72 olds cutless.
If anyone can direct me to a web site or a place in either michigan, Indianna or Ohio I would appreciate it.
Thanks
I know of 5 in North Carolina, three out of 72's, one unknown and one is IN a 1975 Olds Cutlass and runs like a dream. 10K on a rebuild. It is a one owner car. You can get the WHOLE car for $600 But I would imagine a little far to travel. With a little more looking I can probably locate one in your local. Try www.car-part.com It is a site that links junkyards from all over the country on one search friendly site. Here are two that I found in Ohio with just a few clicks. One is $350 and one is a "Call for Price"
LaPoint Discount USA-OH(Holland) E-mail 1-800-845-0270 Woodville Auto Parts USA-OH(Toledo) E-mail 1-888-201-2234
I have one out of a 72, but you would have to pry it from my dead fingers Good luck John