problem with 03 CTS

I am having a problem with my inlaws 2003 Caddillac CTS. The radio and lights usually shut of when the door is opened if the keys are out of the ignition. This stopped this morning. Could it be weather related? We woke
up to about -15 Celsius, maybe about 15 Farenheight.
Any advise is greatly apprecieted, Thanks,
Blair

-15C = 5F
Your welcome,
Steve
Thanks for clearing that up, now do you have any answer as to what might be creating my problem?
Have a good one,
Blair

I don't exactly understand the problem. You say, after parking the car and removing the key from the ignition, you open the door the radio and light shut off when you open the door as expected. Now, you say, "this stopped this morning." So the radio and light are always on now?
Steve