Re: hood latch cable broke

OK VIEWERS......... IM IN A DESPERATE SITUATION WITH GETTING MY HOOD OPEN ,THE CABLE HAS SUCKED UP INSIDE THERE ARE NO PLIERS ISSUIES THAT WILL HELP WITH
PULLING ON CABLE....... HOW DO I "JIMMY " OR SOMETHING TO AT LEAST GET MY HOOD OPEN?????????/ THEN HOW DO I FIX THE DAMN THING.........RESPONSES PLEASE AND THANK U DESPARATION IS A SERIOUS THING NOW
--
chevy girl

WITH PULLING ON CABLE....... HOW DO I "JIMMY " OR SOMETHING TO AT LEAST GET MY HOOD OPEN?????????/ THEN HOW DO I FIX THE DAMN THING.........RESPONSES PLEASE AND THANK U

Cutting torches.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
"chevy girl" < snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net> wrote in message
I have never seen this problem, but I think you can trip this latch wiith a long skrewdriver through the grill. Google Hood Latch and look at 2nd or 3rd from top for pictures of this problem on BMW ernie