Re: Paint codes on Buick?

Should be on the options/build sheet in the glove box. It will be at the bottom out by itself.

--
Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,

Thanks for the info. I bought it used from a non-Buick dealer, and that sheet is long gone. But, at least it explains why I couldn't find the correct location on the car for the information.
take a look on the spare tire cover

and
Should be a bunch of codes in/on the Glove Box floor, including the paint code.
Dale

hood,