Re: power window problem

Thanks for the info! Sorry to hear the dealer wasn't helpful. I replaced the motor (about $150 for the part). Everything works ok. One of the two braided copper wires feeding power to the brushes was broken
off where it attaches to the brush, but I don't know if I did this during my ham-handed disassembly of the motor or if it was the cause.