power window problem

Today on my 95 Silverado, I let my drivers window down about half way (i press up where it won't continue going down) and now it don't work. I knoticed one time before (about 6 months ago) that the window would not go down, but the problem went away after I turned my truck off then back on. Well now it's not doing anything. I can hear the switch making a clicking sound and i can feel it clicking when I hold it for a few seconds. It only does this when I press down. Nothing is happeing when I press up. Would i have a problem with the switch or motor for the wndow? if it is the switch, how can i get the window back up untill i get this fixed?

Thanks David

Reply to
Willis