Soffseal Weatherstrips

I recently purchased a set of glass run channel weatherstrips from Soffseal for my 1977 Chevy full size van. Although they closely resembled the OEM part they were not the same and would not fit
properly. They were too narrow for the channel and it was impossible to raise or lower the glass. Also because of the poor fit they would frequently simply fall out of the channel. I have contacted the company to return the parts for a full refund and will post my experience with them. One more note: When I placed the order on their website I selected regular ground shipping. When I clicked the ‘process order’ button it changed the shipping method to 2nd day delivery for an extra-added charge of $21.28. There was no way to go back and change this.