still Toyota quality

Toyota duplicates the problem with Lexus SUVs, don't have a fix. maybe someday the consumer will think maybe this company does have problem. maybe the rumors about secret recalls and customer services fixes over the
years were true. They do not deserve their reputation
To appear before a us senate panel and not reply in English was a show of disrespect and the CEO speaks English well. I believe he went to school in this country. probably in Calif. of course I don't know if they speak English out there or not.
Tom wrote:

If GM ever gets its act together before its final bankruptcy let us know.
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

GM never even tried to fix the myriad of problems they encountered as they sold their cheapo sheetmetal.
My experience with GM is 0% satisfactory.
hls wrote:

Perhaps "Tom" is only a morphed Mikey drinking Dexcool?
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship