Studless Ice & Snow vs Perf. Winder for G8 GT

I'm considering a G8 GT but I see only Perf winter tires in 235 45 18. Are there 16" or 17" rims that would at least fit the rears so that I
could run Perf Winter set in front and a Studless Ice & Snow combo in the rear?
For how much longer Holden parts will be available once Pontiac is gone? Thanks.

For the tires, just check the bolt pattern. As for parts, Pontiac is going, not GM and not Holden. You shouldn't have a problem finding parts for a G8, and the vehicle comes with a warranty (backed by the Government ) too.

According to the tirerack that would be 5-120 Offset: 40mm Unfortunately they took the winter tire&wheel combo link off for summer.
How would I locate 16" or 17" rims in the abovementioned bolt pattern/ offset and see if they'd clear the rear brakes?