TH-350 question

I'm trying to figure out where the TV cable attaches to a TH-350. It's in a 73 Nova and I know it goes on the passenger's side. The problem is the case
is almost against the transmission tunnel and I can't see in there. I did find what feels like a tube coming out just above the pan. It just ends and I can't feel what's on the end. Should I be able to replace the TV cable with the transmission in the car? Anyone have a picture of the right side of a TH-350?
Al
It's a tight fit in those cars. It's in front of the filler tube on the pass side font corner. Most have a 3/8" or 7/16" hex bolt that holds the cable in. Later models had a 10mm hex bolt. When you pull it out it will have a piece of hard "wire" with a s shaped end that hooks into the loop on the cable. It helps to have the tranny pan off when doing this so you can see and hold the lever up to gain more slack. Make sure you disconnect it at the Carb linkage first also.

case
and
of
You have cable TV in your Car? Awesome!